• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Clash Royale [Discussion] Season 22: P.E.K.K.A's PLAYHOUSE - Megathread

    Clash Royale [Discussion] Season 22: P.E.K.K.A's PLAYHOUSE - Megathread


    [Discussion] Season 22: P.E.K.K.A's PLAYHOUSE - Megathread

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Have any questions/comments/complaints/criticisms/concerns of the new season? Leave them here. Please remember to be respectful when commenting, and stay on-topic.

    Shorter posts about the new season will be removed and redirected here (not including memes for Meme Monday).

    Click here for our sub rules.

    Links

    Watch the season reveal here!
    Season Blog Post
    TV Royale: Magical Items!!!
    Magical Items Blog Post
    March Balance Changes

    We're recruiting new mods! Click here to find out more.


    As always, if you have a question about the rules or the subreddit in general, please send us a modmail here.

    submitted by /u/jmanguy
    [link] [comments]

    It hurts

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    DaBaby Dragon

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Not mine thought i should share

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Imagine being the older game but not adding something players have been asking for years.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Emote spammers after demolishing lower level players

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    That one skelly that goes off on his own when you place the witch behind the king.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    They were always here

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Big Brain Bowler

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Happens in every infinite elixir battle

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Goblin Ref for Smash

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    After Watching OJ's Balance changes vid, I knew that a sliver of health cannon cart won't connect to the tower, so I figured why not try to clone it since clone pushes troops forward. It worked ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    It's possible - officially maxed all card levels as a F2P

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    It's been a long time coming, and I've been looking forward to today for quite a while. This morning I was able to max all of my cards as a free-to-play player. I've never purchased the pass, never spent my own or anyone else's money in my account, never had any transactions on my account, 100% F2P.

    Screen record of final moments: https://streamable.com/2z6crv

    I've been a little obsessed with tracking this journey, so for the last two years, every Monday morning at around 7am I would log the current gold/star-point/gold-spent and each individual card's current count. I made some graphs up this morning to be able to share this here. I've got graphs of each type, gold spent and collected, and star point total:

    https://imgur.com/a/bqzELdz

    I've never been a big card skin / emoji guy, so none of that has ever really tempted me (as you can tell by the fact that I only ever accidently spent star points on furnace).

    My biggest regret as a F2P was spending 500 gems on the 10,000 gold in the shop very early on in the game. This was before challenges existed so there was nothing to spend your gems on beside opening chests faster. Definitely low value in today's game, but at the time it felt like the best bang for your gems which is wild in hindsight.

    I've purchased the global tourney rewards 4 times; usually when I had enough gems in my stockpile to make sure I'd have enough left over. Spent the majority of my gems on classic challenges, I nearly always have one on the go it seems. I'm not much of a ladder player, generally just climb to a point where i don't have to grind and call it quits. Never made a push above 7k since there's no value added to the account by doing that. Last season was my first time playing any matches above 7k, just to have some added fun.

    Progression has come a long way, still has a way to go, but I do trust that it will continue to improve. Once you max out the cards the gold does start to come quite fast.

    If anyone has any questions let me know. I only have access to my reddit account here on a really old tablet, so it's been a while since I've ever posted something even though I lurk the sub daily.

    Happy Easter everyone! Shout-out to everyone in Clan Reddit Omega!

    submitted by /u/cool_opotamus
    [link] [comments]

    Oh yeahhh speed.....

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    At least he is trying to help?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Clash Royale Troops Ranked by Simpability

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    RIP Level 1 Accounts: No more Free Pass Royale

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Book Of Books in action

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    That's what I would like to think

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Destruction.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    yes

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I just knew

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Spear goblins just vibin'

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Not a good start to the season

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Pass Royale - Comparing the Old pass with the New Pass in Season 22 - Clash Royale Update

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel