• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Clash Royale Sparky Army

    Clash Royale Sparky Army


    Sparky Army

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Does anyone experienced not getting anything from daily deals. I should get at least a free star points.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:48 PM PST

    I guess this dude forgot about lightning blocking

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:49 AM PST

    I heard y’all like early celebrations gone wrong

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Did some art for one of my favourite troops

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    Firecracker VS. Sparky

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:57 PM PST

    I know we all use emote for a meaning. For Example: The Crying Dark prince is obviously crying but really I use it for “tears of joy” or The giant eating his chicken is more of a “I don’t have all day” emote. What do some of the emotes mean to you?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:16 PM PST

    How rare are the rascal cake and the ram rider emote?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:58 PM PST

    In clan profile, replace trophy icon with league badge to make room for fame points in current war.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:05 AM PST

    [IDEA]How supercell could possibly fix mother witch.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:56 PM PST

    Now, I don't know about you but I think the mother witch is a pretty bad card that can only be used in certain situations. Its a fun card to play around with in challenges/friendly battles, but I would never ever go on ladder with her. What if supercell makes her cost 5 elixir but, she will start producing Royale hogs instead of normal weak ones? I think her making royal hogs would balance the card out a bit. She definitely needs a buff. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/temubrin
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not too good with card properties this is just a rough idea but I’d love if some of you could help me. Initially after the box is destroyed it blows up and deals relatively similar damage but less to the bomb tower death damage. It’s main job is for luring troops and still acts as a building.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:28 AM PST

    Here a picture of the impact of a zap on the tower. Just to show how it looks like.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Mother witch or graveyard?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Just have to pick between these too. I have also night witch, and ram rider, those are my only legendary cards. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/omer12331
    [link] [comments]

    This sub has gone to shit

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:26 AM PST

    I really hate it when people say "this sub has gone to shit" cuz usually it just means it doesnt get the exact posts they want to see, but this time I will say it:

    This sub has gone to shit.

    Whenever I post something here people dont look at what I post they just see that I'm a max level player on mid ladder and throw around insults for that. I have played this game since release and I have worked hard to get to the point in game where I am now. I may not be the best player, so I need some higher level cards to be able to compete with better players.

    A little while back I posted a video of something I was quite proud of, it might have looked like nothing in your eyes but to me it felt great, but the responses were solely about the fact that im a max level player and that I'm a troll.

    Sorry for not living up to your standards. I just play to have fun. Not everyone can be a pro player in this game.

    This will probably get downvoted into oblivion, but I hope I triggered at least some people to be a little less of an ass.

    submitted by /u/Fjerl0se
    [link] [comments]

    Any news regarding March Update.. 8 days left didn't find any thing on reddit about it, are we going to the the update on 31st March laike previous update?? My whlo clan is waiting for update half members already left due to clan war time zone issue, We were at local 5 in clan war1, now 3200 ��

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Any news regarding March Update.. 8 days left didn't find any thing on reddit about it, are we going to the the update on 31st March laike previous update?? My whlo clan is waiting for update half members already left due to clan war time zone issue, We were at local 5 in clan war1, now 3200 🏆

    submitted by /u/ABBU-G
    [link] [comments]

    Idea: Hardcore game mode where splash and bomb attacks damage ALL troops including your own.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Would be a fun game mode and require a ton more skill.

    submitted by /u/John_Fx
    [link] [comments]

    use this deck for either quick and easy. or long and intense games!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:02 PM PST

    Any thoughts on how I could improve this deck? Been at around 5200 trophy’s for a while and need some recommendations for strategy/deck changes.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Sparky IGNORES my half health fisherman and locks onto my tower

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:55 AM PST

    When they Lava hound the back (3.0 xbow)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:02 PM PST

    1. Xbow same lane
    2. Xbow opposite lane

    Which is the better play? (serious question) When i face lava, just wanna know the better play. Thx!

    submitted by /u/xXNickTheBestXx
    [link] [comments]

    Presenting the first legendary building.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Is Hog Rider viable arena 12?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:45 PM PST

    I am still using it but i dont know if I should swap to ballon.

    submitted by /u/HuntehHerd
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] ELECTRO GIANT

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:33 PM PST

    [BUG] ELECTRO GIANT

    So the description reads that he will damage troops within range however I have noticed that Electro Giant does damage reflected damage to towers as well.

    Is this working as intended? Because he sure kills towers quickly with this 'feature'

    https://preview.redd.it/2u6uduczeri61.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b1d217deae84b72c1dfbfd917023da7196683f0c

    submitted by /u/Some-Prick4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel