• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Clash Royale I am the skeleton king ☠️

    Clash Royale I am the skeleton king ☠️


    I am the skeleton king ☠️

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Clash Universe Poster Updated! A great job done by me, it includes all the characters from Clash Royale and Clash of Clans

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    What can I say except : Get a load of this guy

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:53 PM PST

    I combined my Pekka and mini pekka pieces into this weird thing

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:46 AM PST

    Cool new loading screen!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:56 AM PST

    I lost my GC virginity

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Seriously under rated video. Voice actor for a few cards in the game!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Little bit of sunshine : a random opponent gave up midway in a match then joins my clan to wish me good luck for 4k, somehow it got me off a tilt and was soon able to hit 3950 which unlocked ewiz and helped me get to 4K as level 1 player. Random act of kindness can make such a difference!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Just played Pompeo in the Global Tourney (I gave up with 30 seconds to go)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:44 PM PST

    It's my impression or Content Creators are slowly distancing from the game

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:08 PM PST

    I have seen recently a trend that worries me a lot: many content creators are playing other games and doing less and less content for this Game. Many are going to Brawl Stars, Among Us, Minecraft or other games.

    I'm into the Spanish speaking community so I don't really know if this is the case in the English or other languages but talking about what I see is that only clash Royale youtubers are some CRL pros. And other channels just upload content for the game more rarely.

    I can't blame them, we all know how the game actually is and that there is no new content since October. The most resonating example of this is Surgical Goblin going to Fortnite. I think that's content creators are in many ways the soul of the game so best wishes to all.

    I wish I was only hallucinating. :/

    submitted by /u/ExIsTeNtIaL_ShIt
    [link] [comments]

    Was a frame away from losing

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Last second clutch to get the win

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Who’s gonna tell him...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:01 AM PST

    Why do we only have crown rush now? Where is the gold rush, because many players (such as me) need gold to upgrade their cards, making it a bit easier to move up arenas. However, people with no pass royale do not benefit from crown rush as personally I always finish the pas in 15-20 days.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:34 AM PST

    Bring back war practice!!!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:28 PM PST

    We are seriously missing one of the best things from CW1 and that's the war practice friendly battle option! If you agree post up, lets bring this great mode back. My thoughts are that you would get to pick from 1 of your 4 decks after someone accepts your battle request. Share your ideas!

    submitted by /u/hellbillywilly
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody explain mid ladder to me please

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:23 PM PST

    I was scrolling the memes on here and I'm wondering what mid ladder is. Is it the subset of players who are in the "average" range? High arenas but not challengers yet? Is it good or bad to have a mid-ladder deck? (I'm guessing bad, most of the decks are offense-focused without defense.) Is a wizard inherently bad or is it just a scapegoat for the memes because a lot of mid ladders use it? Trying to understand to fit into this sub, and improve my game... don't worry, I don't have wizard, hehe.

    submitted by /u/pansexual_potato
    [link] [comments]

    Princess tower from WAY downtown

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:01 PM PST

    I have enough gold to max this deck rn. Should I wait and see what the march progression update will do or should I just max this deck?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:42 AM PST

    New Elixir/Defence card. It essentially increases your elixir capacity while also having a bit of defensive potential. What are your first impressions?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:49 AM PST

    Does anyone even use this feature?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:06 PM PST

    [Blender] Sparky At Night

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:17 PM PST

    Is this a good deck ? And is it worth it to one trick and max it?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel