• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Clash Royale Our fire balls collides

    Clash Royale Our fire balls collides


    Our fire balls collides

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:22 PM PST

    If you are bored on the right tower, go left ... : D

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:38 AM PST

    Once we complete all four battles, it should let us edit the deck and not when the RR is over.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Nothing to say besides holy shit.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:46 AM PST

    Sunday night and CW 2 still sucks

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Delete if rants are not allowed. Yep, I am still stuck trying to convince members of my clan that losing on purpose is better than not playing. We've been great since launch, and now we have about 4 instead of 40 buying the Pass. I have max cards, but grinding out 4 games a day with crappy makeshift decks means that we get an insulting boot reward. And I'm supposed to spend time creating decks and wasting slots for gimmicky game modes? Might be time to truly relegate this game to toilet duty.

    submitted by /u/fishwazin
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t understand what I can do anymore

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Just went on a 7 game losing streak yet again, I just feel like no matter what I do I either get matched up against someone with a level 13 hog that destroys my tower in one go even though I have bats and skeleton army on it, someone who has a deck perfectly built to counter everything in my deck, or someone with a Japanese name that spams emotes and defends my push while also putting down electro giant. I'm only level nine and all I need is gold to be able to upgrade a ton of cards that are able to be upgraded currently but I only get 44 gold per win which obviously won't happen anyways. And deep down I know getting that last 2500 xp for king level 10 will do almost nothing for me. I don't know how to progress up the ladder past challenger 2 because I just get slapped down by better players. 2v2 is all that is left that is legitimately fun and if they ruin that I might quit the game. That's my rant cya

    submitted by /u/Riggie_Joe
    [link] [comments]

    Please supercell

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Petition! Please let those of us with all max cards (or enough cards and not enough gold) to still request. It gives clan mates a chance to donate and us more gold. Plus it encourages people who are maxed to log into the game. Please SC!

    submitted by /u/sageyban
    [link] [comments]

    Goblin wanted to take the scenic route

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    The perfect push doesn't exist....

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:06 AM PST

    Help a fellow clasher out

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:51 PM PST

    I foolishly gave acces to my account to a then thought freind. But i regret that decision as they have only crated chaos in the name of my account. Is there a way to log them out from my phone (supercell ID)?

    submitted by /u/MyAltRad
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my deck and how to improve ? Getting to 5600 every season except the previous season.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:59 PM PST

    Are the global tournament bonus rewards (15 wins) worth it for a Free to Play player?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:43 PM PST

    I usually by emotes with my gems but I decided to ask whether the GT rewards are worth it because I've been considering buying them for a while.

    submitted by /u/HappyFrantic
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into the game

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Been a couple of years since I last played, probably really out of the meta now. Used to be in a pretty strong clan and was able to get great tips on reworking my deck, but obviously that's gone now.

    From what I recall, I used to run mostly miner decks, which are reactive and i enjoyed the relatively low elixir cost per unit. Are these still viable? I'm getting my ass kicked in 2v2 but I don't know if it's because I'm rusty.

    I run something like Miner + Bandit + Knight + Electro Wizard + Poison + Log + Inferno Tower + Skele (cycle) , but also have another variant with Furnace chip. Also used to run a Golem Elixir deck really long ago (I don't think it is viable now? Also have a hogrider rush deck when it was a fad.

    Anyway, would just like to know

    1. What can I do to improve and get better? Any prevalent meta thread/post?
    2. Any decks I can adapt into now? Links would be appreciated. If I need to totally change playstyle I would pick up a deck as long as it's fun and viable
    3. Is the game severely p2w now? I don't have the funds for yet another mobile game. How's Supercell as a company these days?

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/liangendary
    [link] [comments]

    I need communication

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:59 PM PST

    My dad says I need more communication to others since introvert is NOT GOOD. I wonder how u guys chat during quarantine. He wants me to speak more. I don't have many hobbies... playing clash royale watching anime.

    submitted by /u/Fair-Round-9343
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to buy legendary cards?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    I'm a f2p, and I'm having a tough time getting all the legendaries. I have about 13 more to go, and it's pretty annoying to see lots of builds using cards I don't have like magic archer or miner. I have 40k gold, is it worth it to buy a legendary card from the ship

    submitted by /u/Calcium-kun
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering about top 1k in global tournaments

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    What is an estimated amount of wins needed for top 1k in a global tournament? I really want the badge but haven't gotten it. I usually average around 20 to 23 wins so I was wondering how much better I need to do

    submitted by /u/Qwert291738
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it called a royal tournament? Is it any different from a normal global tournament?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:06 AM PST

    I hate how you have to pay gold to trade with your max level cards. Why can’t we trade them for free if we max leveled?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    i played a few years ago and got to around 2k. i just re downloaded clash and got to 3.4k without losing. Is my deck just good or like is everything below 4k a bot

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    how to get this emote

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Only played this deck for about 2 hours before realizing i had Ice spirit in there insted of knight... It still worked beautifully though...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Which gameplay interaction do you find most frustrating? I'll start.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:41 PM PST

    I cringe when my Prince is dashing full stride but is met by the dash of a Bandit. Prince loses HP, Bandit none.

    submitted by /u/duckinfum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel