• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Clash Royale Clash Royale definitely gets the adrenaline pumping

    Clash Royale Clash Royale definitely gets the adrenaline pumping


    Clash Royale definitely gets the adrenaline pumping

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Was this common knowledge?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    So far best offer

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:05 AM PST

    I came looking for copper and found gold. I accidentally bought an offer and asked for refund but the super helpful support dude reminded me that my name was supercell and changed it for free. Thanks aristo.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Just noticed a cool glow below electro giant when you try placing the card multiple times.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    We're losing the lead

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:32 AM PST

    clash royale arena tier list

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Please fix this supercell. Imagine using some exploit to freaking win a tournament and spamming laughing emotes.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Bring Back the Different Sound Variations of Default Emotes

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Does anyone else miss the different sounds the default emotes would make? There were some that my brother and I would laugh so hard at (especially the angry emote). It was almost like a surprise not knowing which sound the laugh, cry, angry, and thumbs up king would make.

    submitted by /u/GloriousErik
    [link] [comments]

    The 750 gem bundle gave me the wrong tokens. It gave me a common and epic token instead

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Why does the canon not pull? What does the exclamation mark mean?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:36 PM PST

    How do I cancel the deletion of my account?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:01 PM PST

    It doesn’t show the amount of time left in war when you repair your boat, just how long your shield is active for. Should definitely show both.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Anyone else hoping to see if they bring back the OG offer of 6500 gems for $20 �� !?Sorry supercell but I am keeping my money until you give us a decent offer ������.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Balance change ideas

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Hi everyone since season 18 is almost there I made some balance change ideas hope you guys like them 1)witch buff=spawn speed 7>6 sec Health increased 696>718 2) bats buff=hit speed 1.3>1.2sec 3)hog rider nerf= health reduced 1408>1312 3)x bow nerf= lifetime reduced 40>35sec 4)barb hut nerf=lifetime reduction 50>40 sec 5)sparky=mini rework=first attack faster Health reduction 1200>1134 6)wizard rework=elixir cost 5>4 elixir Health reduction=592>571 Damage reduced=234>215 7)goblin cage rework=goblin brawler speed increased=fast>very fast Damage nerf=279>261 Health nerf=853>832 Hope you like these balance changes

    submitted by /u/Jaycen-
    [link] [comments]

    Once CW2 Matchmaking is fixed, it won't be bad.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:52 PM PST

    I mean, it also won't be this brand new and innovative game, but it will be pretty good. The ideas are there and entertaining enough; the boat attacks are a new spin in CR (but aren't unfortunately rewarding enough to do over regular attacks), and it is nice having incentive to level up multiple decks, but it really is the super bad matchmaking that makes it unbearable.

    This is coming from KT12 a gold league player with 1 almost maxed out deck, 2 decks between 11 - 12, and all the lv 11s I had left mixed in my final deck.

    My queues are instant, but it seems like my maxed deck is always put against someone was lower than me, and my under leveled decks are put against maxed out gold players. Cheap wins and frustrating losses in about half my games each day.

    Don't add caps to the leagues, that kills my desire to level up decks. But if you have the ability to give me better matches within my league, do that. I'd gladly wait 5 - 15 seconds for a closer card level match. This isn't, or rather shouldn't be, ladder 2.0. It's okay to match us against less lopsided opponents. I promise that frustrating me with such one sided matches isn't getting me to open my wallet to level my cards faster in CR, if anything it's moving me towards playing other games.

    C'mon guys, we want to enjoy CW2, but giving us terrible matches is getting in the way. As Drew said, CW2 has potential, and I truly believe it does, but this horrible MM is something you'd expect in a lesser developer's game, not a Supercell branded game.

    submitted by /u/Vontod
    [link] [comments]

    If you hit the clash royale button on the supercell ID screen, it freezes and you have to close and reopen the app

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Be kind and let lower levels win ;)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:02 AM PST

    That crown rush text blocks the switching account button,please fix.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Please supercell fix that ram rider interaction

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel