• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Clash Royale After 5 weeks of intense grinding in CW, my clan finally earned about 100k fame point and landed 1st in CW in the final week; just to get a fat NOTHING?!!

    Clash Royale After 5 weeks of intense grinding in CW, my clan finally earned about 100k fame point and landed 1st in CW in the final week; just to get a fat NOTHING?!!


    After 5 weeks of intense grinding in CW, my clan finally earned about 100k fame point and landed 1st in CW in the final week; just to get a fat NOTHING?!!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    It really isn't much

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    A whole month and now we start over- REALLY?!?! I don’t even get a summary or a prize? Just another month of crap battles? I didn’t get Pass for the first time last month- I will not buy pass until this is updated. This is horrible- new war mode STINKS!!! It’s BORING, that’s right boring.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Just a quick reminder that it's been 24 days without any actions taken. They did not even fix the time zone problems which would probably only require 5 minutes of work.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Game is too boring IMO

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Sadly, it's true

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Season 16 Balances in a Nutshell!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    You thought you could fool us!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Issue with Clan Wars II progression. It takes 1.5 years to progress a clan from Bronze to Legendary league with all wins.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    That's an un-Rickroll

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    #NoPassOctober - better give your money to charity than to Clash Royale

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Colosseum was pointless no new game mode and no reward at the end of it for finishing first!? Did anyones clan get a reward from the colosseum? This game is a f**king joke at this point.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Seriously? After 5 weeks of the same repetitive clan wars, winning the final race gives absolutely nothing? Not even a chest.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I LOVED Colosseum! (Clan war review)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    First off, duel are great, just great. So great. They are like normal battles BUT with is sneak twist :) Levels matter even more! Isn't that great :D I love the challenge. That is why I was SUPER happy when supercell changed ABSOLUTELY nothing about the Colosseum we spent OVER A MONTH working towards. I mean, why change what isn't broke. It's all the more hype when it is exactly the same sh*t as before, battling the same 4 inactive clans and winning easily just like before, and the same sh*t prizes as before :D

    that leads me to my second point, the prizes. There are none! Isn't that great. I would've hated my low life free to play peasant-ly clanmates to get a prize when I CARRIED their sorry asses. TY supercell for giving us no prize or incentive so my lame clanmates don't get anything. They weren't even cycling alt accounts through the clan so we could have over 50 people participating at once. So pathetic. Those casuals don't deserve anything and supercell recognized that so they gave us nothing for winning Colosseum.

    Third point: I really like how once the Colosseum was over and we won, NOTHING HAPPENED. That let's us focus our attention on the next war (which is exactly the same). I don't want any of my elders or *spit* members to get complacent with winning. This isnt some f*cking game. Oh, you want a wittle medal do u wittle timmy. GO PLAY F*CKING CANDY CRUSH IF U LIKE TO WIN. THIS IS WAR. THERE ARE NO VICTORIES. WE GO NEXT

    I was very optimistic when clan wars came out. I coerced my inactive friends to play daily, telling them that we really want to get to the colosseum and receive the huge awards. Daily DM's on discord ensured my clan stayed active and we diligently managed to win all 5 wars, a couple of them were actually kinda close. When we finally got to the end, it would be an understatement to say they were disappointed to realize that, lo and behold, they got absolutely nothing for their efforts.

    suck it nerds. buy pass royale

    ps. this is not a rant, this a constructive post. I suggest The Log has range equal to the length of the arena.

    submitted by /u/KarmaFuhrer
    [link] [comments]

    #NoPassOctober

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    My weekly routine since CW2

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    True..

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Does anyone here actully use trader?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    How I'm spending my Season 16!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    I don't like change

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] SUPERCELL subreddits in a nutshell.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Every single time why!?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Enemy Clan is blatantly and obviously cheating with numbered throwaway accounts. There needs to be some regulations on CW2!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel