• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Clash Royale So I was going on a streak to help out the non-Pass Royale players when this guy stopped by to put a smile on my face. S/he left the clan before I could thank him/her. Thank you, random stranger. You are awesome!

    Clash Royale So I was going on a streak to help out the non-Pass Royale players when this guy stopped by to put a smile on my face. S/he left the clan before I could thank him/her. Thank you, random stranger. You are awesome!


    So I was going on a streak to help out the non-Pass Royale players when this guy stopped by to put a smile on my face. S/he left the clan before I could thank him/her. Thank you, random stranger. You are awesome!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Decided to give free wins in the Ram Rage Challenge to players that don’t have the pass since I’ve got unlimited re-entries. Feels great seeing them so happy.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    I joined the #1 clan in my war to see how they finished the river race so fast and this was their whole chat. Please add a cap to how many players can join a war.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Tutorial of how to use the firecracker to counter the skeleton balloon. I've never seen anyone do this strategy. I think it's important to share since a lot of players have been using this card in the past season.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I keep disconnecting from games with full service since the update. Is this happening to anyone else?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Please can we have a way to store chest speedups?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Use this barbbarrel placement when your opponent plays barbbarrel at the bridge to fully counter it and get a shot.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Yes. L O G I C

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    CW2 is boring & as a person with maxed decks, I think it should have been level capped...

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Ok but why not?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    IDEA: Cards that can be upgraded to max but aren't upgraded yet should be colored red (like max cards before star levels).

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Time to find a new game

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I'm just some random guy so who cares about the post right? Correct, but I really need to get a few things off of my chest.

    I am a long time player. I've played this game for over 3 years and over the course of that time, I've spent upwards of $3k. I have a maxed account. Maxed cards, maxed star points, 1m in gold and over 300k stars points. To say I loved this game is an understatement, but the love has faded into bitter resentment.

    Lets start with what I just spelled out. I have 1m in gold and over 300k star points. At this point in the game, it's USELESS. There is nothing left for me to do in this game. Maybe this is part of the reason why the game just doesn't seem like the game it used to be? Wake up Supercell, please. I can not be the only spender who has nothing else to spend on. Why would I spend $20 or $50 on a shop special, essentially to get an emote lol? There needs be something added for late game players. Half the cards don't even have level 3 star point options.

    The updates have been so few and far between the last couple of years. And when an update comes, its nothing short of a dumpster fire. So many bugs, so many issues, so many "quality of life" changes that actually make the game more of a hassle. Let's focus on the Clan Wars 2 update.

    I'm not sure if it's been fixed or not, but there was a glitch when done correctly, that allowed a player or players to enter into a 2v2 match with one or two cards. 2v2 became nothing short of a spam fest of hog heal spirit or skeleton barrel clone. These types of glitches just make other players miserable who don't try to exploit the bug.

    Players could easily copy decks from tv royale replays by clicking the deck, then clicking the deck slot. AWESOME feature. Where is it now? Now if there is a deck we want to copy from tv royale, we have to click on the player's profile (half the time the player has already switched decks) and then click a copy button, scroll back over to the deck tab, click the deck slot, click copy, only for half the cards to appear. Deck copying is completely broken.

    Clan Wars 2 was hyped to the moon and back only to be another ladder mode with what, a Bo3 feature? There is nothing new here. B-b-but there's PvE! My clan is finished with the race within 2 days, we don't even have to bother with PvE. B-b-but there is a new repair boat feature. Oh yeh, clicking one button and expending an attack is loads of fun let me tell you. As much of a grind as collection days were becoming in the old clan wars, at least there were different game modes to choose from. Now you get duel, which is ladder, and best of 3, which is ladder again but up to 3 games. I can't even play this garbage on my other account because I don't have 32 decently leveled cards. It just seems like another way to force the players wanting to contribute to their clan to purchase gems or chests. At least in the old wars I could choose from collection modes with tourney standard. There is no F2P feature here. The only feature F2P can take advantage from is the boat repair, and with that route you don't even get to play.

    The matchmaking on the new war system is completely lopsided. Players going up against people thousands of trophies over their own trophy range. Supercell had a golden opportunity to implement different tiers in legend league after seeing how bad it could get in clan wars 1, but do they? No, why learn from mistakes when you can offer a half hearted apology.

    The new UI looks ok, but now the river race is the center of attention and we can't get to our clan chat with a simple double tap of the clan button. (Another great feature removed for whatever reason.)

    I'm just tired of it all I guess. For me, the game has gone downhill from trying to add all this stuff that no one really wants. For me, a new update is supposed to add fresh ideas to already existing ones. The clan chest was a great way to grind with your friends, especially with the addition of 2v2. REMOVED. Free chests were great to log into the game every few hours to receive a small reward. REMOVED. Would it have been too difficult to have had a single meeting with supercell devs to come up with a list of new and improved quests? Lol, meetings. REMOVED.

    MORE GOLD MORE REWARDS MORE GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD. Yeh supercell, more gold we get it. But everyone doesnt want or even need more gold. How about BETTER CONTENT.

    Like I said, I needed to vent. So, down votes or not, thank you for reading.

    Uninstalled.

    submitted by /u/druthers25
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone needs help I finished the challenge 12-1 without having pass#NoPassSeptember

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    State of the Meta: Balance Changes Need Transparency and Consistency

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Dear supercell, Could we please have parallel queues or atleast a queueing area for river battle , I am tired of watching when other battle will be over. Having a queue can improve matchmaking immensely as more people will be in a waiting area increasing probability of fair match

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: Why did I invest 4 years of time and hundreds of dollars into this game just so I must have a 1+ minute wait time for duel matchmaking so I will only face players who have done the same. (i.e. worked to have 4 maxed decks)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I get it, you don't want to face a maxed player with under leveled cards. The fact of the matter is, this game exists for everyone to play because some are willing to spend money on it.

    Matchmaking on card levels while allowing ladder standard levels is pointless. All it means is matchmaking will be subdivided into smaller pools of players based on time and spending habits. We could all be in one pool with tournament stds.

    It penalizes people who have higher level decks because they will compete among the small pool which includes the elites of the game.

    Meanwhile a light spender will get Matchmaking with less experienced players who have lower levels.

    I'd rather go tournament standards where i can be matched with anyone then be relegated to always facing serious players who are pushing for the best. I get enough of that on ladder.

    If you want ppl to spend money to advance and max decks though, don't penalize them for doing so.

    submitted by /u/JethroBo37
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to clan wars 2. As you can see a lot of great feedback.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Ummm... Supercell?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    We’ve won the first two weeks in about 3 days each. Other clans in the war are pretty competitive. Not really a huge imbalance, so we don’t have that problem. But this week is going slower. The real problem? The game mode is just frigging boring.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Basically title says it all. My clan is in a war that isn't so unbalanced like I've seen a lot of on here. Generally the guys in second and third have been in the 40s when we reach 50k. But this week is going noticeably slower because there's just nothing interesting about the way war is set up. People are already tired of it even in a more competitive setting than most are getting. There's no variation it's just five weeks of the same thing day after day people are gonna lose interest. It needs more game modes than 1v1 and don't tell me duel is different because it's just 3 1v1s

    submitted by /u/Ntlindesq
    [link] [comments]

    This gave me a heart attack

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Played against the bot to prepare for a pvp match and the bot graveyarded my king tower first move after me playing archers in back

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Testing boat defences is completely BROKEN

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    When TESTING boat battles the troops will not spawn until you attack that specific tower.

    Example: When pushing the left side only, no troops will spawn from the right tower.

    I played many practice games to prepare for my actual war battle. When I went into my war boat battle I was under the premises that no troops would spawn from the tower unless I attacked it.

    My GOD was I wrong.

    I got completely destroyed as I pushed all left and cards randomly started coming from the right tower.

    HOW does Supercell expect us to accurately test our defence when the battle in testing isn't even realistic?

    Is this a bug or intentional? Please let me know!

    submitted by /u/Half_Jesus
    [link] [comments]

    Bomb tower's my win condition ��

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Love how they added more tokens in the free reward section to compensate the absence of clan war I chest. Would be nicer if tokens are on the first 4 wins so f2p have a easier time and less pressure

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel