• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Clash Royale Bruh...

    Clash Royale Bruh...


    Bruh...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Should I make a video on this?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    og player here, played this game 4 years ago for 2 years- I was the highest lvl 11 in the world for a few season, then the highest lvl 12. Some people may recognize my name(Yan). Was a competitive player for team queso back when surgical goblin was signed there too. Reddit youre my last hope!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    I'll try to make it short- In 2017 my email got hacked and someone stole my account. I gave supercell all the info they asked for, and after few weeks I got my account back! Few months later exactly before I got drafted, my new email got hacked, again. (I know, not very responsible of me). I started the process again but sadly supercell said I can't recover my account twice(even tho I have all the evidence that I'm the rightful owner). Sadly, getting drafted made me to quit the game. The hacker played the game and got my account banned, and it's impossible to recover banned accounts. Now 2 and a half years later, after I served my country, I want to hop on the game and play the game that made my childhood the best. I have all the gem recpiets, my old phone I used to play on, same IP I played with, tons of screenshots of my account, and 5k Facebook friends that watched me play every game. Here's imugr link for proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/Vx32Mz8 Please upvote this post, you guys are my last hope :( Thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/Yandankm
    [link] [comments]

    [oc] Forest gang - Fanmade movie poster

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Kinda disappointed they haven't fixed this yet. When you tap and hold on a card, it displays damage and HP. Some cards don't display damage, Mirror doesn't display anything of value.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    i was playing draft and this choice came up lol

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I didn't know they nerfed the Musketeers range too ������

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I regret downloading faceapp...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I had this clan for 3 years and he was co leader for 1 year. This really sucks:/

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Laughing King sings Baka Mitai

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    That feeling when heal spirit won’t give up...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Question: If PEKKA has a mask on, how does the whole mask's eye close when she winks?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Season 15: Miner's Day Off

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    A miner season is something I have talked alot about do I thought I might add well compile all my thoughts. I want a ninety arena for a few reasons, 1st its my favorite card. 2nd, an underground/cave could be really fun, 3rd it could add some really fun challanges/mechanics into the game, 4th. I really love Earth based things, (same reason I made a tree golem and golem guard card ideas), like the golem and miner. I would like them to expand on this, they did the heist arena, which I loved, i would love a mountain top arena maybe that's where golems live, maybe in crystal filled caves( future season ideas). Let's get into it.

    Design

    It could have something from each arenas, little cave holes (portals) that show how he travels so fast. it could show what the Tesla looks like underground as a make-shift chandelier. A golem quarry or a lava hound nest (each could also be their own season. Water (melted from frozen peak) and lava(from Pekkas playhouse) meet to make obsideon bridges (maybe), a mighty convenient Heating/Cooling/sauna.

    Roots hang from the ceiling, little holes let in rays of sunshine. A couch, maybe a TV with TV royale on it. Piles of coal and gold and A pile of the same ole blue shirt and overalls that are desperate for a cleaning after all the coal mining for the skeletons and their bombs and for the the furnaces, the elixer mines, the bowlers bowling rocks and not to mention all the gold for the gold skins and players. The miner lays in the corner, his candle-covered helmet convering his face as he catches some Zs. A few viles of poison and liquid earthquake in the makeshift kitchen. The whole cave illuminated by sunlight during the day, with candles in the dark areas, and moonlight and candle by night. Glowing mushrooms would illuminate the night as well.(Maybe just a tiny bit of Elctro-valley shines through) and of course, the aforementioned Tesla chandelier. They could finally implement a day/night system depending on the time of your device, or easy on the eye gamming at night and vibrant display during the day.

    Challenges

    Dust Bowl: the arena shakes sending dirt in the air, limiting the players view of the arena, not completely blocking it, just obscuring it.

    Quaking Chaos: the entire arena is affected by earthquakes, making rocks fall onto the arena.

    Miner Mayhem: a classic deck challenge with all decks including the miner!

    Continental Drift. The river starts to very slowly get wider... Riders beware.

    A bland unbalanced draft challenge.

    Other A nice usefull miner emote BMy. A golem emote, a melting witch in poison (wizard of Oz) emote

    Tower Skin Ideas:

    Furnaces with piles of coal

    m u d

    Cave like structures

    A castle with shovels going in a X formation.

    Mushrooms (cuz the miners a FUN GUY)

    A stump with fungi growing around it and a hole to get into (my favorite, but it doesnt really scream Miner)

    Let me know any more ideas, something that would look good in other arenas.

    Star Skins

    More star skins because they've sorta been lacking

    After all the nerfs the miner just wants to rest, thank you for reading and good luck in the arena.

    submitted by /u/barbeaux
    [link] [comments]

    When you forget about the spell nerfs and BM too early

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Seems like it doesn’t hurt video games.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    When you give up all hope but suddenly the god of luck intervenes

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Supercell...What kind of War Deck option is this

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Confirmed time for next TV Royale Episode

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Speaking on behalf of the entire CR Community...(Buff Progression please)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Mischievous Fishmens hooked me Heal Spirit!!! ⚓️

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Top 50 Local(Canada)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    friend list isn’t showing? probably a bug?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Ice spirit mega jump

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I’m changing my attitude

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    My emotes were set up to laugh and belittle decks I find annoying, but I've found more joy in accepting defeat and acknowledging good play. This starts with my emote set. It's more light hearted and encouraging good sportsmanship. 2020 is toxic as-is and it shouldn't carry over into this game I've played more than any other; mobile or console.

    Hope more can follow and not take defeat personal. After all, unless we're in the top 10, we'll all be handed a loss more often than not.

    That's all. Happy gaming.

    submitted by /u/spdyGonz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel