• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Clash Royale Haven't played in a couple of months but this animation is still annoying asf. It needs to go.

    Clash Royale Haven't played in a couple of months but this animation is still annoying asf. It needs to go.


    Haven't played in a couple of months but this animation is still annoying asf. It needs to go.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    [Meme] Please don't do it guys

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    When are we gonna get a real stats page for heal spirit?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    So I was thinking, for Royal Recruits SL3 SC should give them the metal buckets they always dream of (sorry for the bad edit)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Goblin hut Cycle deck (triple elixer/ elixer golemn extravaganza)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Can Clash Royale reclaim its former glory? (2 weeks til the Big Update)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    ‘’New Skins Update’’ idea, introducing new type of skins that u can buy with gold or gems no matter what king level r u or what level is the card u wanna buy the skins

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Protecting the princess

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Idk if this go here, but I am sad people like him believe this.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Whenever the game loads after being offline the first time you queue into any game, the match begins before the loading screen disappears and the game freezes up. I avoid this problem by playing a training camp match before I do anything else, but this is tedious and needs to be fixed...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Tier List of All Cards in Clash Royale in terms of Annoyance

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Tornado doesn't pull fisherman while he's swinging his hook

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    MIND-BLOWING defense back to when snowball was OP

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    IDEA: Customisable emote. More details in the comments.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    why isnt this done more often on the goblin giant sparky rage deck? for those who don't know, i replaced the mini pekka with the lumberjack and the rage for the fireball. this way, the 4 elixir tank buster stays in the deck and it now has a big spell and the lumberjack has rage.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Nice dodge

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Every single time

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    King's Tower Activation. Hunter Vs Tornado + skeletons. By: @bag_clashroyale.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    I hope i can see some of these comments with the new update. The community was so much better about 10 months ago

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Will we ever get 100 gem bonus rewards that gives 100 gems back?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    [UNPOPULAR OPINION] Not All Midladder Players are Trash

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    So, all not too often, I'll see a conversation about a certain deck/card and the midladder player immediately gets shunned like "you're trash" or "you're at midladder, so you wouldn't know much."

    Now I know that midladder players aren't pros, but they aren't all too bad either. Sure, players playing for 3+ years are very much likely better than them, but some players are held back by levels, and are stuck at midladder due to CR's crappy progression system. They're not all bad.

    There are 3 categories of players sub 6k:

    • Maxed out Level 13s above 5600
    • Overleveled players that are pretty bad but their levels carry them
    • Underleveled players that have likely only been playing for a year or so

    I don't think it's necessarily fair to group all midladder players under one category due to these different categories in players. It is very much possible that an underleveled player is better than someone at 6k, and it is also very much possible that an over leveled player at 5k is worse than someone at 3k and are only there due to levels.

    Ladder, quite frankly, only represents your skill level if you're maxed (AKA 6k+). Under 6k is just a mayhem of levels and skill. Progression hampers many players who have the skill level to climb further on ladder.

    My friend has only been playing for about a year, but is at midladder and has won 10 CC's with 2.9 Xbow, and seeing how only 10% of players have won one CC, I think it's safe to say to that most of the player base is unable to do this. My other friend only has a PB as 5900 but recently won a GC. Only 1% of players haven won a GC. I know it's not something like a top 200 finish or anything, but I'll go ahead and say it's pretty damn good.

    A few days ago, someone at 6.5k was looking to 1v1 someone (no hate to him btw, great guy, we practice a lot). I offered to 1v1 and he even told me not to get my hopes up. I actually won 2-1 (no I didn't hard counter, he used sparky against mortar miner poison, even admitted it was his matchup). I've beat several 6k players on my friends list and even some of my top 1k friends and some ranked players in CC's. I'm not trying to sound like I'm a pro, but I'd like to think that I'd probably be 6k+ if I had my deck maxed out.

    I think there are many players like my friends and I who are definitely more skilled than the majority of people at their trophy range, but are just hampered due to levels.

    TL;DR: Not all midladder players are trash, some are actually pretty skilled.

    submitted by /u/Pokerface735
    [link] [comments]

    Apple, you are one month too early

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    NEW CARD: Larry !!!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel