• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Clash Royale Due to spawners larger hit box, when placed as close to the princess tower, in the pocket, they draw fire. This can be very helpful to help your troops connect to the tower, in certain situations.

    Clash Royale Due to spawners larger hit box, when placed as close to the princess tower, in the pocket, they draw fire. This can be very helpful to help your troops connect to the tower, in certain situations.


    Due to spawners larger hit box, when placed as close to the princess tower, in the pocket, they draw fire. This can be very helpful to help your troops connect to the tower, in certain situations.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I drew the three baby dragons :) my reference was the pictures in their info boxes

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    My drawing of Electro wizard using sketchbook pro

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    An oldschool miner move to distract pekka and win the game.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    [For those who care] After playing since launch day, i can finally skip epic sunday request������. I hope many of you reach this milestone the soonest possible ��������

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    New card idea: PIKEMAN (open to suggestions and/or questions)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Firecracker makes wizard activate enemy kingtower

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    The first Ice Wizard King activation, in Clash a Royale history

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Positive elixir trade :)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    PSA: The Hunter deals more damage to the king tower than princess towers

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Just tested this with a clanmate: Uncontested, a lvl9 hunter will deal 210 damage to a princess tower per shot, but it will deal 350 damage to the king tower.

    Princess tower damage: 210 per shot, 3 bullets

    King tower damage: 350 per shot, 5 bullets

    This is because the hunter fires at the king tower diagonally, making it a wider target, causing more bullets to connect.

    Fun fact.

    submitted by /u/sggoolsb
    [link] [comments]

    I wondered why the design looked different from regular inferno dragon

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Bruh the firecracker dipped

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Clash Royale lacks the spark it used to have (Why I'm quitting the game)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I want to keep this post really short, since there are ton of better posts like this already written. I just want to give my personal reasons why I'm quitting the game (at least until the next major update).

    Updates, if you have been on r/ClashRoyale in the past couple months, you might have seen people complaining about the lack of major updates. This is the hard truth. After 4 years of playing, the game has become repetetive. We have not gotten a single actual update in past 6 months, and at least for me, the game is stalest it has ever been. I hope the next update brings the game back from its grave, but I highly doubt it. As a long time player I am very disappointed in the development team of Clash Royale. It feels like they have handled their updates very unprofessionally. There has been lack of real communication (well at least until drew woke up from his 3 months of silence). Not only have we not got an actual update in 6 months, the past updates have also been medicore at best.

    December update was a letdown, since it only introduced tiny changes like new card info screen, that doesn't really change the game at all. Last REAL update we got was the party button update, and let's be honest, it was just a new way to play the same old gamemodes. (and yes we got triple draft and I actually like it).

    The lack of progression honestly sucks. I can't enjoy the game at its fullest when I'm stuck with only one deck maxed out for ladder. It's really sad that there is almost 100 cards to use from and I am stuck with 8 cards I decide to upgrade 2 yeards ago. The game honestly needs a much better way to progress, it shouldn't take a year to max out one deck. At least for me, big chests have completely lost their meaning, since I know I don't have the gold to upgrade my cards anyways. This sucks even more because I am definitely not f2p player, yet still far from maxing my cards. Also getting cards randomly from chests makes the progression really randomized, which isn't a great thing either.

    Now I might be one of the few people that actualyl like Pass Royale, but I really don't like the fact that EVERY update is Pass Royale related. We should get new features too, not just seasonal updates.

    I have lot more reasons why I'm quitting (for now), but I think this post is long enough. If you read this far, I'm glad you did, I didn't write this post for nothing.

    The game is still amazing, there's no anything other like it. If you play anything daily for 4 years, it starts to get stale.

    submitted by /u/miiki38
    [link] [comments]

    I documented the type of opponent I played for 100 games...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Was just curious what kind of percentage of players are BMers or trolls. I usually play with emotes muted so it was quite fun to watch the different ways people use them.

    For consistencies sake I followed the same emote pattern, simply sending a "good luck" before the game and a "well played" if they played particularly well at any point during the game as well as if they won at the end, and if I won I simply ended with "good game".

    Here are the results:

    BMers / trolls = 63(!)

    Similar usage to me or politely responded to my emotes = 14

    Only reacted to in game situations (eg. crying when I take a tower) = 7

    Silent/muted = 16

    So there you have it. Scientific proof that at least 63% of this game are annoying to play against. I will be returning to mute immediately.

    Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/Pinkys_Brain_
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't it strange that even though Skeleton Dragons are performing incredibly well in both Grand Challenges and Ladder...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Hardly anybody is complaining about them?

    Skeleton Dragons, right now, have a 26% use and 56% win in GCs, and a 31% use and 50% win on Top Ladder. They're even the 12th most used card in regular Ladder. Statistically speaking, they are probably the single best card in the entire game right now. They fit in almost any deck archetype, and are a part of almost all of this month's meta decks. And despite all that, there are almost no complaints anywhere.

    There's no "Supercell nerf skeleton dragons" posts, or "Supercell skel drags too op they burnt down my credit score" complaints, or even that many videos by CRtubers about how OP they are. They're so good, but no one seems to be talking about at it all.

    I guarantee that if it was any other 4 elixir or above card with that level of dominance, everyone would be complaining. Magic Archer was at that level a few metas back, and he was nerfed. Goblin Hut was approaching that level, and it was nerfed. There just seems to be a bizarre gap between how good they are, and how much people care. They knocked Baby Dragon out of its seemingly locked in spot in the meta, and nobody cares.

    Why is this? Is it the very thing that makes them good- their sheer versatility and ability to fit anywhere, thereby keeping the meta fresh- that shields them from complaints? Is it the fact that even though they are very good, their fragility keeps them from being oppressive? Is it because Skeleton Dragons have a powerful lobby, keeping the players and the pros silent? Why do you think this is?

    submitted by /u/MissStealYoTrophies
    [link] [comments]

    Time to add a new arena?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    A while back Clash Royale shuffled the cards to make the arenas fit more with the cards. But now it seems it may be time for a new arena as current cards don't fit the existing arenas like battle healer in spooky town seems odd as well as many of the cards in hog mountain don't fit the theme. And as 4000 seems to be more and more the standard of where players are maybe it's time to increase the season reset to 5000 and add space for 3 new arenas. Another reason this would make sense is if you look through the arenas there is only space for 3 more cards so it may be time for new permanent arenas. I will make another post about new arena suggestions if this idea gets enough support.

    submitted by /u/NVETRANO14
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my first all 13 deck. Very proud!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    If i was my teamate i would of quit the game

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    So I lost my old account and have been grinding on a new one, I've been hitting it hard

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    SplashBros - 3D Animation's take on the Barbarian!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Another idea for a card i had

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel