• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Clash Royale Weird flex, but ok.

    Clash Royale Weird flex, but ok.


    Weird flex, but ok.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    How I draw Sparky - Process Video. - Sketch to finished piece.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Time to raid some town halls. Oh wait wrong game

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    OJ - YouTuber, Juice Connoisseur & Many More | AMA

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! It's OJ


    Frequent lurker of the subreddit. I've seen this sub evolve in the early days of 2016 where users frequently posted my strategy videos knowing full well they'd be able to farm that sweet sweet karma, all the way to 2020 with posts complaining that I'm not the same. Truth is, I'm more comfortable with myself than ever and I'm actually a goofy man child IRL.

    In the beginning I was only able to post 1-2 strategy videos a week due to the fact each video takes 20-60 hours to produce. We have to discuss strategies, script our ideas onto paper, record 20-60 clips in game to sync with the script and mash it all together on Premiere. Clash Royale does not make it easy to record individual clips because you can't exit a game to reset the towers to full health. Strategy videos alone were not sustainable for me or my team - I still keep up with tech videos every time a new card or balances comes out while still having fun with the game. To be able to continue my passion sharing the knowledge I have of games, I've grown my brand and business such as partnering up with Tribe Gaming and one of my all time favourite brands: OnePlus. I actually downloaded Clash Royale in January of 2016 on my OnePlus One device. If you told me four years ago they were going to send me the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren I'd have laughed at your face. I did not start my channel with the expectation to be famous. Famous chose me.


    I'd LOVE to answer ANY questions about content creation or Clash Royale in general.


    FAQ

    Q: How old are you?

    A: 30


    Q: Where are you from?

    A: I was born in Canada. I am Chinese and can speak Teochew with a sprinkle of Vietnamese.


    Q: What do you think about the dying state of Clash Royale?

    A: This is a loaded question, let's not spread negativity :). Not once have I thought CR was dying. I do think they need to freshen it up beyond just challenges. I think introducing new challenges with completely different mechanics like a Lawn Mower who interrupts the arena and plows units out of his way. Or a completely new map layout with different tower positions. I'm not saying they need to change ladder, but I'd love to see completely new map mechanics in challenges or war.


    Q: What device do I play on?

    A: I use the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren strictly for gaming. Still waiting for that 5G to come to Canada!


    Q: When is Brawl Talk?

    A: March 3, 2020

    code OJ


    Alright thanks everyone for joining! Always good interacting with everyone and answering thoughtful questions with meaningful answers. It's refreshing from "FIRST" being spammed.

    submitted by /u/yyarn
    [link] [comments]

    Is this evil during triple elixer? ������

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Can we get this button in the next update?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Card donation system needs to be changed

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Requesting for any other cards besides commons is not worth your time in the game because the system is broken. (Speaking for arena 13 players) Why do you only get 4 rare cards per request????? And 40 commons? Whattt. To upgrade a common card and rare card to level 12 you need 2000 cards and 800 cards respectively

    Theoretically speaking, pick a common and rare card to upgrade. If you were to have the worst chest luck and get no cards for them, but instead request all the cards

    2000cards / 40cards per request = 50 requests 800cards / 4 cards per request = 200 requests

    If you were to request one after another with no margin of error:

    7 hrs per request X 50 requests = 350 hours

    7 hrs per request X 200 requests = 1400 hours

    Just doesn't seem fair to have a card take that long to upgrade using requests alone, and that number can even be higher for max level cards.

    On final thoughts, rare cards shouldn't be on the same level as requesting epic cards and those only come once a week.

    I propose balancing the common card requests by allowing 16 rare cards to be given per request.

    800 cards / 16 RARE cards per request = 50 requests (Perfectly balanced as all things should be)

    submitted by /u/MrCheeseNipples
    [link] [comments]

    This took forever to setup and it could'nt have worked better!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    There are so many things that are wrong in this clip from seven kingdoms clan clash, which badly rips off CR

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Custom Emoji Deck Presets

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    This A-hole nuked my clan. Wish me luck on rebuild would be appreciated

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Closest win i have ever had

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I feel bad

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    This guy again , hes a scammer

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Card idea: the blacksmith. He has a giant hammer and is holding a furnace that spawns fire spirits. Hope you like it!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    i call it, the swarmies.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Leaked footage of Supercell deleting cards from the game

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Am I the only one?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who's tired of playing against ultra defensive decks? Everything is about defense nowadays: ice wiz, bomb tower, tornado, knight, all in the same deck! What's going on? When does the game became so boring? Winning has become more important than having fun, and the game is just more of the same... Maybe it's time to quit... idk... Maybe is just me.

    There's no wonder why miner has become so popular. 
    submitted by /u/Barenor
    [link] [comments]

    Firecracker survives for 1 minute and 10 seconds

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    The March Tease from TV Royale. Had to screenshot and edit it myself. The image is 3020px x 1080px.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    So many goblins

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    bandit spam

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    New Stats Website with Advance Clan Tracking

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys!

    I've been developing a website over the past few months to help with Clan Management called ClashRatings.com.

    Some of the features are:

    • Clan Member Ratings
    • War Stats with a player War Rating
    • Advanced Clan Tracking - View more than the last 10 Wars

    The website is still being developed so if you have any ideas or feedback, I'd love to hear it! And if you find it helpful, please share it with your clanmates!

    https://ClashRatings.com

    submitted by /u/3C_Coleslaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel