• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Clash Royale Oops almost forgot to spit at you

    Clash Royale Oops almost forgot to spit at you


    Oops almost forgot to spit at you

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Just wanted to share how cool a barrel countering a barrel looks

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Goblin Hut stay safe emote.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Firecracker: Even if I die, I will die a hero.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Some good timing I’d say

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I love the emotes but can we get more based on showing emotion (like emojis) instead of just different cards

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    My Baby Electro Dragon Fanart

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Best thing to come out of arena 1

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Whats with the fours? Anyways, thanks for putting my birthday in game supercell! (04/04/04)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    The Curse of 69

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    That clutch furnace tho

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Every Half a Second Matters, Folks

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Valk: “Now you may be asking yourself how I ended up in this situation...”

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Why do you guys like Draft Challenge so much?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    How old is CRs main demographic? (How old are you?)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Sorry the ages might be confusing

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/llin1
    [link] [comments]

    Climate change awareness challenge

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Just a fun challenge idea where:

    Tornado's Earthquakes Freeze Lightning Snowballs All spawn randomly on the map affecting both players

    submitted by /u/LuxRai420
    [link] [comments]

    I drew the electro dragon!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    This is what’s wrong with the meta. Cycle cards, spells, and low elixir splash damagers continue to dominate while other cards are ignored. If you want to climb the ladder your deck has to mostly consist of the cards in the 2 top categories.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Clash has been losing its sense of progression

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    There's not really a point in this game at this rate. At this point, like others have said, the meta is just Rock Paper Scissors.

    Balance Changes change the meta sometimes, but most of the time the meta is really stale. Cards such as Magic Archer, Mini Pekka, have been dominating the meta for quite a while. The game is becoming really stale when I see the same decks every time I play. It's worse when you have to face off against magic archers. Of course you could change your deck, but the META needs to change soon. Hopefully the next balance changes change something. Also, do I really need to explain why leveling up cards is a low progression system for F2P?

    Shop Offers - Let's just say that these offers are not the best at all. Let us take a look at the $20 deal today, a King's Chest and a few thousand gold. What. The. Hell. I'm sorry, but the deals a few years ago were 5x better. It included tons of gems, magical chests, and nice piles of gold. It was 'true' value. Clash team, I suggest you make offers include at least some gems. We can get the offer gold by playing just around a few hours.

    Emotes - Yay I got a new emote that I can spam BM with!!! I love emotes honestly, they spice the game up and provide some entertainment while your opponent prepares a massive golem push. The issue I have here is that they removed the old king sounds. They have added newer emotes, while the old king emote sounds the same. It's no longer special, and doesn't give off nostalgic vibes, it's just a regular emote. I have no reason why they did this, because I'm sure that many of us enjoyed hearing different variations. It was probably so they could stick to the "1 sound per emote" or the randomness of the noise, but I hope they add the old noises back for gems or something.

    Pass Royale was straight up P2W. Unlimited FREE entries into challenges, a ton of chests, some could say it benefits you for only $5. Unfortunately the f2p player base only get 34 crown chests and 1 legendary chests. It doesn't benefit us much, compared to tons of strikes and better chests. Why does every game require a battle pass?

    Seasons - Season One - The Flood was a great update. New tower skin, emotes, and Pass Royale. I liked everything about it and even gave pass Royale a try, and later saw the P2W of it. Nine seasons later, the same repetitive updates. NEW PASS, MAYBE A NEW CARD, EMOTES, TOWER SKIN. The same boring thing with no benefits for the f2p player base, as all the content except some of it, is for pass Royale. I hope there will be some improvements to the current f2p pass, and war. Hopefully, next season will give a ton of gold, like Seth said.

    War - I think everyone knows the problem here. It's more of a chore.

    Trade Tokens - Why did they make it require a token to complete a trade..? Even with the influx of trade tokens given, the clan chat is still clogged up with trades. Also nobody wants to leave a clan just to finish a trade.

    Some Star Levels need a rework. I starred my mega knight (Sorry for using MK) because of the cool golden armor he would get in the trailer. Unfortunately I got some yellow vest planted on my mega knight. Other cards are similar and require some sort of thing that makes star levels worth it. The rocket star level makes me chuckle every time I see it, and the rainbow sparks make it better. The rocket is the perfect example of a well done star level, (at least some new effects) not some recolor.

    Overall, this game is getting stale. Same updates, bad offers, low sense of progression for the f2p, a stale meta for many months, many players leaving. The "teased" update will be a make or break update for Royale, because many are hyped.

    submitted by /u/IkBad16
    [link] [comments]

    I think I uh-

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    This is probably the first time I had an actual tie post-tie breaker update!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    So I purchased this offer, it says mega lighting cheat but appears to be super magical chest! Thx SC

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    So one of my buds hit 7k with his signature deck he's been playing w for as long as I can remember. Truly proud and a wee bit jealous ��

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel