• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Clash Royale One million

    Clash Royale One million


    One million

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Analyzing: Real vs Intended Defensive Outcome (Effort Post)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    The 2.9 Chest

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Idk why i am willing to buy emotes but im not willing to buy the chest. Maybe im the only one who feels that way.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    lil 15 minute sketch of my fav card, princess. I don't really like it but maybe in a couple of years I can look back at this and see how much I've improved. hopefully.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    My nephew had to draw for school a knight on a white horse killing a ferocious dragon bleeding while a princess in front of a cave was watching the scene, so I wanted to give him some help

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Archer connection allows for last second lightning block with 98hp skeletons

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    There are some awesome players out there...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I'm level 11, with level 11 cards, and recently, I was at 5569 trophies. I played a game, faced your usual toxic, mid-trophy range deck, and barely won. And guess what? I got 30 TROPHIES! I was literally one away from Master 3, so, knowing I was about to go on a losing streak, played another game. But the max, level 13 player offered nothing but a solemn good luck and LET ME HAVE THE GAME! I've finally hit 5600, and that guy is the reason. Funnily enough, when I checked his player profile later, we play the exactly same deck. Crazy, but, I'm not complaining. Couldn't be happier.

    submitted by /u/Clasher161
    [link] [comments]

    lil bro’s latest flex - FiShErMaN iS bAd

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Seems like Firecracker has better accuracy than me

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I hate waiting

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Since you guys seemed to like my Mega Knight drawing, here's the Magic Archer. Requested by u/OfficialDeadman

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Hey r/ClashRoyale

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Let me tell you a quick story. Once upon a time, there was a farmer who wanted his crops to grow. He figured, if I pulled them, they grow faster right? So he pulled his plants up 1 inch. The plant grew one inch! He decided to do it again, and he pulls it up by a foot. Guess what, the plant dies after getting de-rooted. The moral of the story, don't be greedy and stay patient.

    Ok so now how does this relate to clash royale?

    So supercell originally had no seasons, and no updates with no new cards. This was the plant originally. Supercell decides to add seasons. The plants grew an inch! So the redactors in this community are like, WOAH I like this. And guess what, everybody is asking for more. SUPERCELL this season is nothing new. SUPERCELL stop recycling old card ideas. So now you are pulling SUPERCELL up a foot which it cannot survive. So don't be greedy, the plant will slowly grow by itself overtime.

    So lets go over what supercell did for all of us, they gave us a game that we all love(hopefully-at least I love it). Then they updated it and gave us new cards. They give us balance changes every season with a NEW ARENA! So stop being greedy, the plant will slowly grow overtime!!

    TLDR

    Ok so I used a story to describe what the reddit community is forcing Supercell to do. Basically, supercell is giving us a lot and we are being greedy!

    submitted by /u/hello_brobro
    [link] [comments]

    Props to Supercell for the *Bonus* Challenge.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    My tower didn’t one-shot skeletons, and this asshole won in the tiebreaker

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Idk why I found this so satisfying (found in tv Royale)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I didn't like the infinite elixir game mode (heavy spell cycle, sigh), but I'd love an infinite elixir draft game mode

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    The default game mode could be fun if rocket cycling was removed, IMO. However, draft would be a blast and it'd be really intriguing the kinds of interactions we might see with forced novel decks.

    submitted by /u/JoshTheBear_
    [link] [comments]

    I have peaked

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Excuse me fisher man move

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Supercell has heard the people

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Why does he have starter cards in arena 12? Played against him on my mini account

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    A 0 word story

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel