• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Clash Royale I hate these people

    Clash Royale I hate these people


    I hate these people

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Google rejected my free Clash Royal Applications after 2 years on the store

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Hi !

    I developped an mobile application in 2018 to help player to better know the spell damage, and to help them to decide if they have to use it against a particular card (example use fireball against zappies, etc...).

    Everything was OK until last week ( more than 10k download) , and google decide to remove it from store :

    "During review, we found that your app still contains third party assets that could mislead users. If you are not authorized by the content owner (e.g. Clash Royale), please make changes to your app's store listing, including app screenshots, to avoid further confusion"

    Supercell support told me to try to talk with u/supercell_drew , but I can't find him on reddit, and dunno if creating a special post just to try to catch his attention is a good thing...

    I don't know either if trying to talk to him on discord is appropriate to deals with problem like that?

    If I read https://supercell.com/en/fan-content-policy/ , there is no point that seem's problematic with my app.

    Is there another way to be "authorized by the content owner" than trying to contact u/supercell_drew ?(he must be probably busy and not be available for that kind of problem).

    I didn't find any form.

    Moreover, I can't apply to supercell creator, because I have no youtube account or twitch account with more than 5k follower with this application !

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/illou06
    [link] [comments]

    ��PRO TIP��: Use skeletons to activate king tower when the opponent places a mortar in the middle

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Thank you Supercell, for some more free stuff!!!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:06 AM PST

    When I'm thanked by polite opponents for all my little blunders... sometimes I just wish I could say, "You're welcome!"

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Petition to add queueing a request to the pass Royale to get that little extra for 5 dollars. Who else gets upset when it’s already 6:00 pm, and you’d have to stay up til 1:00 am to request a card because you really want to max it out. Why not hit the queue a request��‍♂️. Please leave feedback☺️

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:10 PM PST

    [News] Seth discusses four potential Elite Barbarians reworks.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I never knew if you click on a persons tag you have the ability to copy it ��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    I am the master of geometry

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:39 AM PST

    I'm terribly sorry all the level 10s I've beaten as a level 12 player

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:17 PM PST

    I just suck at the game. Im sorry my fireball one hit your wizs, my zap and snowball one hit your minions, and kill your tower with max level golem and lv13 inferno Dragon.

    I just suck at the game, I'm not trolling nor am I p2w beating you guys to death.

    I try not to sound liek idiot when I say "good game" "thank you" "well played"

    I hope my messages went through y'all.

    NOT ALL OVERLEVELLED PLAYERS ARE TROLLING GEMMERS

    submitted by /u/Supercell_Fan
    [link] [comments]

    Got penetrated by JohnnySins

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    So this is what happens when both princess towers go down at the same time in overtime

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I lightning blocked twice in a row and let the barb barrel get a hit so it would be low enough for me to lightning block Clutch

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Hey Supercell, how on earth am I supposed to win with a deck with zero Win-Conds? Most other decks have either Rocket, E-Wiz or Lighting. Got this deck 4 times in a row now. Seems like luck of the draw, as always.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Has anyone ever seen this before

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Oh you thought you were ganna win?? *Prediction fb*...oops too bad

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Another fantastic (missed) rocket!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Legendary Pathway Rewards: Like what am I meant to do with 5 Dark Princes? At this point that is nothing to my need for 200 Dark Princes. Receiving 5 is only 2.5% of what I need: that's not that rewarding.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Pausing a replay right as the Battle Ram breaks gives a funny spinning animation.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I like the clan banners but I think it would be nice if supercell added a few more shield options. I think it would be interesting if supercell would make a new one every season. What do you think?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Bats stucking my rog in the AIR. Really?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    A potential Elite Barbarian rework

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Balancing the Ebarbs is a complicated task but here's an idea:

    Elite Barbarian count: 2 —> 1

    HP & Damage: ~2x what a single Ebarb currently has

    When defeated, the Elite Barbarian "loses his helmet" and transforms into a regular Barbarian

    In other words, once the Ebarb dies, it spawns a single regular barb, sort of like Barb Hut

    submitted by /u/GhostMitch
    [link] [comments]

    He could have won if he hadn’t been toxic

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel