• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Clash Royale When your magic archer casually does 1620 damage to the tower.

    Clash Royale When your magic archer casually does 1620 damage to the tower.


    When your magic archer casually does 1620 damage to the tower.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Progress Royale - I've developed a new utility app to know your progress (x out of 100%), clan management with ease, cards progress, chest tracker, friends comparison and many more to come.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Progress Royale - I've developed a new utility app to know your progress (x out of 100%), clan management with ease, cards progress, chest tracker, friends comparison and many more to come.

    Hello to all Clash Royale fans and not only,

    TLDR: I've created an app where you can measure your progress in Clash Royale (cards & gold) with many more tools integrated.

    Progress Royale

    - Android Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.progressroyale

    - iOs AppStore - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/progress-royale/id1489872714

    - Screenshots/ app previews - https://imgur.com/a/zEA7cik

    I'm a 25 years old programmer, mainly passionate about technology, building everything from scratch, creating something from nothing.

    I used to spend my nights playing Clash Royale, time during which I came up with an idea.

    Two years ago I've been started working on my idea - an application designed to help all CR fans measuring their progress. Me and my friends always compare ourself to each other and this app will facilitate getting out stats with ease.

    Therefore, if you are playing CR and you are looking forward to see your general progress in game, individual card progress, cards management, chest tracker, clan manager with useful stats, friends comparison and many other details, you can checkout my newly created app.

    I still have components that are currently work in progress and they will be coming soon.

    This is a link to an imgur collection to see how app looks like: https://imgur.com/a/zEA7cik

    Kindly asking for your help to provide feedback and I will continue to improve your experience if you like this concept and app.

    I really hope you will like it, thank you for your time!

    EDIT: Thank you very much for the Gold & Silver, you guys are awesome!

    EDIT2: It's kind of embarrassing to see people not able to login, I will offer my help to anybody having problems but bear with me at the moment while app is still in its first release version.

    https://preview.redd.it/z0t8wlvj2zd41.png?width=1410&format=png&auto=webp&s=f5fc2c4ebd43076a72583c4e80ef66be583f31e9

    submitted by /u/ProgressRoyale
    [link] [comments]

    King Tower Activation with Ice Spirit!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Every time

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Golem can suck my tesla

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Mega Knight Emote Idea

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Can we get an f for my opponent

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    When there’s nothing else to do but....

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Pekka is playing hide and seek��������

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    For anyone wondering how many common cards are needed to max out the card.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:04 AM PST

    I have never been more satisfied in my life������

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    When your bandit, electro wizard, lumberjack push does so well. JUST TO SUFFER!!!!!������������������������������

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Furnace could be the most annoying card to play against in the whole game

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Emotes ending sooner than they should

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:04 AM PST

    I'm seeing a common problem with longer length emotes ending sooner than they should, and in this post im going to use the firecracker exclusive emote as an example. If you go to the pass royale and see the firecracker emote, it should start with the cannon exploding and end with the confetti falling all the way down to the bottom, but in battle the animation ends just when the cannon explodes, the confetti falling is canceled. I see this as a really small problem, but for some reason it is bugging me. IDK if I'm the only one whose noticing it, so I would like opinions in the comments.

    Another example:

    Hongbao miner emote (the 70$ emote from a pack you could of bought) - should pop up, take out his card and pop back in the ground. Animation cancels out when the takes out his card, doesn't show him popping back into the ground.

    That's all for now. If you don't get what im talking about try finding those emotes in a video, or a gif of someone using them in battle.

    submitted by /u/BlazingCheetoZ
    [link] [comments]

    weird, some things are french, some are english

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    PLEASE make these ladder chest openings quicker. The whole transition animation between chests is awful. Sometimes I don’t even bother opening them because it takes too long for my short attention span.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Which came first the clash or the egg?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Finally fulfilled my dream to have every princess emote. Her emotes are very sweet :)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:42 PM PST

    My firecracker froze in fear of the skarmy

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    My main deck ,what do you think

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Just a week ago I returned from a two year hiatus from the game and started fresh. Double my previous record already!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Is this self promotion I smell?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:16 PM PST

    When your fisherman swarm goes wrong!!!������

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel