• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Clash Royale I feel like he waited all year for this... 😂 Merry Christmas everyone!

    Clash Royale I feel like he waited all year for this... �� Merry Christmas everyone!


    I feel like he waited all year for this... �� Merry Christmas everyone!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:12 AM PST

    If someone asks how was Executioner in the past, just show this video.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:58 PM PST

    Petition to remove the golden chest of missions ��

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:00 AM PST

    Mhm ok buddy

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    Seems to me like $uper$ell has mistaken Christmas for April's fools

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    Reality VS What You Think

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:49 AM PST

    Christmas Humor

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:45 PM PST

    All these FREE items/extra events in COC...and nearly nothing in comparison from CR (unless you pay $$), hard to believe they are from the same company!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    Watch out for next update!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:23 PM PST

    Best log value of my life (2 for 10 elixir trade)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:22 PM PST

    Twas the Night Before Clashmas

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:40 PM PST

    Saw this and thought it applied to clash lol

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Due to declining mental health, I must delete my 5 year reddit account. I spent most of my time here and even got a legendary flair, so this is where I'm leaving my goodbye message.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    I've had depression ever since I was in middle school. Safe to say, middle school is still the worst I have had depression, nearly coming to planned suicide, but I will break that record soon if I stay on social media any longer. The amount of toxic people that I try to deal with/help on social media (which is what I do because of my personality) is not only making me worse, but it is just as pointless. I am convinced that social media is a place where mentally unstable people (both self-righteous and rude people as well as people like me) can either stay unstable or even get worse due to how anonymous they can be and how easily they can evade people who want to help them.

    Lame as it sounds, I can't sleep at night after dealing with a toxic person and failing to make things better. It just stays in my head and I can't help but feel like shit knowing that I can't even help a single person with their problems.

    Right now it's Christmas and I just can't take it anymore. My family sees it too. They don't understand what I'm going through and even shun what I go through and get angry, but they sure are being affected by it, and that makes me feel worse. I'm bringing down the whole mood for the entire family and I just can't help but cry.

    This is my last ditch effort to make things better for me, my family, and, well, everyone on social media. I have to delete this account and leave social media. I have had good times on this subreddit in particular, and a fair share of bad times. I'll never forget when I got that juicy legendary flair. I'll never forget the fun I had making Idea posts and talking about concepts and theories. I'll remember all the good people here, u/edihau, u/Goblin-Guru, u/jmanguy, u/Avg-man, u/Mew_Pur_Pur, and more, just to name a few. And unfortunately I'll remember all the bad people here against my will. Not going to name any.

    I'll be here for another 48 hours to give those who miraculously care a chance to talk if they wish. After that, I'm gone.

    Have a merrier Christmas than me, and enjoy that New Year for me.

    submitted by /u/billybobjoseph
    [link] [comments]

    I’m relatively new to reddit and it didn’t even occur to me that I was stealing your posts. I just wanted to share what you found. CRLeaks if you see this I’m sorry. I didn’t realize. I made posts that credited you as well, the one without your name just blew up. I apologize

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Been playing for three years and I haven’t spent money. Finally got my first max card a while back.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    Why am I not surprised $upercell

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:25 PM PST

    I'm bothered by the fact I spent 30 dollars to find out the pictures dont line up. Literally unplayable. Happy holidays

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:38 AM PST

    Princess suicide

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:18 PM PST

    My hog deck - made it to 6300 with this deck. Feel free to ask me any questions with how to play it. It works against all matchups

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    I'm about to use some swear words I've never used before...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    From now on, I will crush over leveled players and league droppers by ignoring the word defense

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    Thinking about the right things this Christmas

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel